This workshop is designed to give participants an opportunity to learn how to effectively develop and instruct a virtual classroom by making use of free resources available on the Internet. Participants will develop curriculum, acquire resources for uploading, review best-practice design models, and produce an ecourse that will be readily available for implementation.
- Explore and navigate through a variety of learning management systems.
- Determine the LMS that fulfills the needs of your desired ecourse.
- Review through multiple best-practice design models and implement the style of your choice into lessons for your ecourse.
- Develop curriculum along with resources that will be incorporated into your ecourse.
- Evaluate current web resources through OER, WAVE, and determine copyright compliance.
CEA_Designing an Online Classroom
Please refer to the Course Resource document above for more course information (requirements, grading, etc.)