This course is designed to provide teachers with the knowledge and strategies to improve their skills in order to help motivate and challenge students to do their best; thus improving student achievement.
- Efficiently and effectively incorporate a variety of motivational techniques.
- Understand the reasons that students may not be motivated to persist at their work.
- Understand the basic needs that all students may bring to a classroom setting.
- Understand the key components of classroom motivation.
- Apply motivational strategies to improve instruction.
- Develop plans to improve the way that they motivate and challenge their students.
- Maintain a passion for working successfully with all students.
- Select the best motivational strategies and activities to fit the needs of their students.
CEA_Motivating and Challenging All Students